The Middle East Food Forum (MEFF) invites you to the launch session of the Restaurant Leadership: Business Series. The MEFF is the essential meeting place for food service business owners & operators, to engage with industry experts, address concerns and find new ideas & inspiration. The learning and networking event is the first of its kind focused on the restaurant industry.
Who should join?
- Food service business owners and operators
- Franchisors and franchisees
- Restaurant General Managers
The Secret Ingredients to Marketing Success – Anishkaa S Gehani, MD, Yardstick Marketing Management
Food Truck Licensing – Kris Haggie, CEO, Roundup World
Everything you wanted to know about Food Trucks in Dubai
5 Minutes Elevator Pitch – your new or just launched ideas in F&B technology
Up-close and personal with Tahir Shah, Founder, Moti Roti – Moderated by Vishal Pandey, Founder, MEFF
From 10 years working in the IT industry to running region’s first Pakistani Soul Kitchen Moti Roti, becoming one of the first food trucks in Dubai, nominated Best Food Truck What’s On Awards 2016.
Date: Wednesday, 26th April 2017
- Program: Registration and Networking starts at 5.30 pm
- Entry: To confirm your seat please email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Grace at 04 294 3574. Seating is on a first come first serve basis and subject to capacity.
Venue: International Center for Culinary Arts, Block 8, Dubai Knowledge Village, Dubai. Ample parking spaces available; free parking after 6 pm.