The Middle East Food Forum (MEFF) invites you to the launch session of the Restaurant Leadership: Business Series. The MEFF is the essential meeting place for food service business owners & operators, to engage with industry experts, address concerns and find new ideas & inspiration. The learning and networking event is the first of its kind focused on the restaurant industry.
Who should join?
- Food service business owners and operators
- Franchisors and franchisees
- Restaurant General Managers
Keynote address: Restaurants: From Chaos to Excellence – By Vinay Lall
Q&A session: Up-close and personal with Ian Ohan, Founder, Freedom Pizza – Moderated by Vishal Pandey, Founder, Middle East Food Forum
Date: Wednesday, 2nd November, 2016
- Program: Registration and Networking: 5.30 pm;
- Keynote address: 6.00 pm; Q&A: 7.00 pm
- Snacks & Tea/Coffee: 7.10 pm – 7.40 pm
- Q&A session: 7.40 pm; Q&A: 8.20 pm
- Entry: By invitation only; to confirm your seat please email at email@example.com or call Grace at 04 294 3574. Seating is on a first come first serve basis and subject to capacity.
Venue: in5 Innovation Hub, Boutique Villa #7, Dubai Knowledge Village, Dubai; www.in5.ae. Ample parking spaces available; free parking after 6 pm.